Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear Neighbor (Part 2)

Dear Neighbor,

I know I have asked you now in person to turn your music down a little. I didn't ask you to turn it off, I simply wanted to be able to hear myself think. Although you may not think that this is a valid reason for my asking you to turn your music down, your nasty look was not necessary.

I am leaving next semester, so look on the bright side.

Maybe someone more passive than even I will move in. Someone who will take your loud music and annoying dog sitting down.

However, if I ever see that look on your face directed at me again, I promise you there will be consequences.

I understand that college is a place to express yourself, but expressing an attitude towards your fellow students is unnecessary.

Thank you,

Morgan

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment