Thursday, October 28, 2010

Considerations

When you are thinking about doing something like changing colleges it always comes down to what it is you want to do.

Me?

I want to be a doctor.

I don't know what kind of doctor yet.

But a doctor.

Why do I want to be a doctor?

Well that's an interesting one. You see... I don't have a straight answer.

Perhaps it's the think I feel most comfortable with. I'm a tender heart. Which can be bad for someone who wants to be a doctor. I like to take care of people. Taking care of people makes me feel needed and it boosts my self esteem.

And being a doctor means you have the respect of anyone who meets you. They know how hard you worked to get there. Or how hard you should have worked anyways.

I want to be a doctor because it will make the people I love the most proud.

But most of all I want to be a doctor to show everyone that I can be anything I want to be. I was always browbeaten in high school, even my History teacher told me that I wouldn't be a very good doctor.

That makes you feel good? Doesn't it?

You high school teacher telling you that you can't do something.

It's sad really. Someone that you look up to telling you that you can't do something.

Anyways I'm going to prove him wrong. And everyone else wrong that said I couldn't do something.

Of course the most important reason is this: I want to. I want to be a doctor more than anything else in the world.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment