Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aliens?

I woke up at 5 this morning and drove back to Columbia. 5 AM! It's like suddenly life hates me. Anyways on the two hour drive from Kansas City to Columbia I turned up my music and slurped my slurpy while thinking about something rather strange.

Why is it that people always talk about Aliens having four arms and antenna and all this business. If they survive on a planet like Earth wouldn't they have to make sense? I'm not saying they'd all look like humans but an Alien's arms couldn't support themselves without some magic or something unless they had shoulders to match their arms! And that just wouldn't work.

So it makes more sense to me that an Alien would be kind of like a human... if it's even that developed! People always talk about these super intelligent life forms and all this... but how do we know they're not just as glued to their rock as we are? What if they're just like us but blue and they're wondering why WE haven't come to visit them?

Maybe we should stop talking about aliens and start figuring out a way to go visit them? Apparently they must be just as lonely as we are!

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment