Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sick People

I dislike being sick. I used to love being sick, in fact.

It meant I didn't have to go to school and I hated school until college.

Of course the only class I like that I'm currently in right now is my Crime Scene class. The rest of them seem completely pointless to me.

Becoming a doctor exposes me to sick people, and where there are sick people there are sicknesses... meaning that I will eventually get sick.

Hopefully not badly.

Anyways I'm sick right now.

Like the sniffly, sneezy kind of sick. The kind of sick that mucus loves.

Mucus.

My arch enemy. It and I never see eye to it.

It wants to drain out of every orifice of my body. It wants my eyes to water with pressure in my sinuses. It wants me to be miserable every time I shower by dripping all over me.

Mucus and I just aren't friends. If mucus and I met on the street our conversation would go like this:

Mucus: "Hey! What's hangin'?" Then he would laugh and chortle about his stupid, gross joke.

Me: "Go the heck away!" Then I would blow my nose and he would fly away.

That is how I feel.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment