Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fake PPL

Now I know I've already harped on this quite a bit but I can't stress enough JUST how stupid it is for people to use chatspeak in their daily lives.

What brought about this ridiculous bout of anger is a combination of two things... One: Economics professor stated in his information concerning our 10 PAGE RESEARCH PAPER (!!!) that we should use proper English... Should a college professor have to tell anyone that?

How stupid are you that you can't even write a freaking paper without using chatspeak?? It's a formal research paper!! The only thing you should be speaking in is FORMAL ENGLISH!

The second thing that annoyed me is this: I walked past a sign in my hallway that asked what we were glad to be leaving behind now that fall is finished... And someone wrote: ...fake ppl...

FAKE PPL?? WHAT DOES THAT STAND FOR? FAKE PORTLAND POWER AND LIGHT? HONESTLY LEARN HOW TO WRITE IN ENGLISH!!

YOU are a fake person! Only fake people don't know how to write in proper English! Only FAKE people write like retards!! I know that the education system sucks in the United States but COME ON!!

IT'S NOT THAT BAD!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment: