Tuesday, November 16, 2010

People are rude

Now I know I've had one people bashing post today but this is getting ridiculous. Now I'm wondering if people are always this rude.

Now yes, I dislike my generation... But I don't lump all of them together. For all the bad apples there are some good ones.

However, when I'm at Walmart and someone tries to correct me when all I'm doing is making a joke?? Come on now!

Cranky lady and her thanksgiving turkey can't take a joke? Sorry I tried to talk to the cashier. Laughing in my face and telling me that the rising price of food is actually NOT because of the thing I was joking about only proved how much of a sorry life you lead.

I understand that we're in a recession. Christ does America really have that short of an attention span? At least this isn't the recession of the 1970's or (heaven forbid) the 1930's!!!! SO MILK IS A BUCK SEVENTY-FIVE!!!!

AT LEAST GAS ISN'T FIVE DOLLARS WITH A TEN GALLON LIMIT!!!!!

God get over yourself you fat old hag. Yes, I'm young and virile, but I'm not stupid! I watch the news! I listen in class! I'm in college!

Don't think that just because you can complain about the price of a Thanksgiving turkey that means that you are suddenly smarter than me?! I can complain about all kinds of things but that doesn't make me smarter than anyone else!!!!!

I can complain about YOU but I don't know anything about you! AND I DON'T CARE TO!

Be polite. Don't complain about my generation when you can't even keep from judging someone just because of a joke.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

No comments:

Post a Comment